- Employment and Marijuana Use Among Washington State Adolescents Before and After Legalization of Retail Marijuana
- Substance Abuse Trends Alert (FADAA)
- Association of Combined Patterns of Tobacco and Cannabis Use in Adolescence With Psychotic Experiences
- Did teen perception and use of marijuana change after recreational use was legalized?
- Rates and Predictors of Conversion to Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder Following Substance-Induced Psychosis
- One Minute of Marijuana Secondhand Smoke Exposure Substantially Impairs Vascular Endothelial Function
- Cannabis use up among parents with children in the home
- University students’ self-reported reasons for abstinence from prescription and non-prescription stimulants and depressants
- Comparative effectiveness of extended-release naltrexone versus buprenorphine-naloxone for opioid relapse prevention
- Facing Addiction in America: The Surgeon General's Spotlight on Opioids
- Use of a prescription opioid registry to examine opioid misuse and overdose in an integrated health system
- Deliberative Prescription Opioid Misuse Among Adolescents and Emerging Adults: Opportunities for Targeted Interventions
- A Model of the Intersection of Pain and Opioid Misuse in Children and Adolescents
- A Primer on Alcohol and Adolescent Brain Development: Implications for Prevention
- The Co-occurrence of Nicotine With Other Substance Use and Addiction: Risks, Mechanisms, Consequences, and Implications for Practice, With a Focus on Youth
- Binge Drinking: Predictors, Patterns, and Consequences
- Alcohol’s Effects on the Adolescent Brain—What Can Be Learned From Animal Models
- Significance of the ABCD Study, Teen Brains. Today's Science. Brighter Future
- Convergent evidence for predispositonal effects of brain volume on alcohol consumption
Speak Out/Opt Out/Throw Out (IODP)
These items will be sent to you at no charge. You can order off the ODP's website.
Lessons Learned From State Marijuana Legalization
SAM Releases Comprehensive Report on Impact of Marijuana Legalization, June 5, 2019.
Just Think Twice
This is a United States Government, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) drug facts website.
2018 Idaho County Health Rankings
County Health Rankings & Roadmaps(CHR&R) illustrates what we know when it comes to what is keeping people healthy or making them sick and shows what we can do to create healthier places to live, learn, work and play.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse released the results of the 2018 Monitoring the Future Survey
MTF survey has measured drug and alcohol use and related attitudes among adolescent students nationwide. This is the most current 2018 results.
Substance Abuse Prevention Needs Assessment Idaho, 2016
The development of this publication was funded through the Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration.
Drugs of Abuse: A DEA Resource Guide (2017)
Drugs of Abuse, A DEA Resource Guide, is designed to be a reliable resource on the most commonly abused and misused drugs in the United States.
Idaho Youth Risk Behavior Survey (2017)
The Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) Was Designed To Focus The Nation On Behaviors Among Youth Related To The Leading Causes Of Mortality And Morbidity Among Both Youth And Adults And To Assess How These Risk Behaviors Change Over Time
National Evaluation End-of-Year Report (2017)
The Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program 2017 National Evaluation End-of-YearReport provides an annual update on DFC national evaluation findings. Together, thefindings inform regarding DFC coalitions’ progress on achieving the following primarygoals of DFC.
Sheds light on facts around marijuana legalization that aren’t typically publicized, especially the impact on communities in neighboring states where recreational marijuana is legal.
Idaho’s BeTheParents.org encourages you to protect your child from consequences of underage drinking, like unplanned and unwanted sexual activity, brain impairment, and even death.
Turth208 is aimed at reducing the non-medical use of prescription and over-the-counter medications through public service messaging, education, and community outreach.
Utah has many treatment resources available for overcoming dependence and addiction to pain medications. This website is one resource available.
Over 25 years of experience fighting against drunk driving and underage drinking, providing solutions to save lives and improve conversations regarding alcohol responsibility.
Natural High is a nonprofit organization that inspires and empowers youth to find their natural high and develop the skills and courage to live life well.
CSIP and the Partnership for Drug Free Kids are working with partners and stakeholders to raise awareness about the dangers of misuse of opioids and provide additional resources that respond to the ongoing crisis of opioid addiction in the U.S.
For over 70 years, The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) has been a valuable resource for millions of people struggling with alcoholism and addiction.
SAMHSA CSAP mission is to improve behavioral health through evidence-based prevention approaches.
CADCA is the premier membership organization representing those working to make their communities safe, healthy and drug-free.
The purpose of this site is to facilitate learning about the effects of drug use on the brain, body, and lives of teens.
DEA works to investigate, disrupt and dismantle major drug trafficking organizations, remove drugs and violent criminals from communities, and fight the diversion of illegal drugs.
CADCA’s Online Rx Abuse Prevention Toolkit contains facts, strategies and tools to prevent and reduce teen Rx medicine abuse in your community.
A new downloadable phone App, that provides anonymous text-communication, 24 /7 with a licensed mental health professional from SafeHouse.