Request For Proposal Graphics Contractor
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK
Community Coalitions of Idaho (CCI) is seeking the services of a design professional to act as our Marketing & Design Contractor to create Prevention Brochures, review the website and social media, update Toolkits, develop Flyers, and assist with branding and Social Media content for CCI and it’s members.
RFP issued: September 16, 2021, responses due September 30, 2021
Contract length October 1, 2021, to September 30, 2022
CCI is the statewide nonprofit that works to support the work of substance abuse coalitions that exist across the state. CCI is funded federally through the Drug Free Communities (DFC) Grant. This grant funds this contractual position and requires us and the contracted employee to abide by very specific rules and standards.
The RFP target audience are the substance abuse prevention community coalitions that fall under the CCI umbrella. This includes but is not limited to those within the entire state of Idaho as well as the professional partners that work within the substance abuse prevention field.
Project Scope and Deliverables
The design work will include:
- Prevention Brochures
- Marketing Plan (Quarterly)
- Review of website and social media (Annually/As Needed)
- Updating Toolkits (Annually/As Needed)
- Branding and Social Media Content for CCI and our member Coalitions
The CCI Marketing & Design Contractor shall be compensated in the amount of $75.00 per hour with hours assigned by the Executive Director beginning October 1, 2021 and ending September 30, 2022. The total amount will not exceed $8,250.00 unless pre-approved by the CCI Executive Board. Payments will be made by CCI to the Marketing & Design Contractor within 30 days of the receipt of invoice for professional services. Extension of this agreement may be considered by the CCI Executive Board.
- Background: individual’s/firm’s name, address, contact information, biographies of key staff members, experience, and two references. Please include name, email, and phone number of the primary point of contact.
- Project approach: a brief overview of how you as the designer intend to approach this project, including a statement of design philosophy.
- Experience/work samples: summary of completed projects of similar scale and/or for clients as it relates to Drug and Alcohol Prevention work. Please include at least three relevant work samples.
- Cost proposal: What will your costs be for this project? Can you meet the cost measures laid out?
Basis of Award for Contract
Criteria for proposal evaluation will include:
- Suitability of the proposal: proposed solution meets the needs and criteria set forth in the RFP.
- Aesthetic capabilities and portfolio review: designer’s work reflects responsiveness and ability to communicate their intended message. It is creative and quality in function and form.
- Candidate experience: candidate has successfully completed similar projects and has the qualifications necessary to undertake this project.
- Cost: candidate can meet the budget needs of Community Coalitions of Idaho.
- Proposal presentation: information is presented in a clear, logical manner and is well organized.
All proposals are due by 9am MST on September 27, 2021. Submissions will be reviewed immediately following the deadline. Target date to announce the contract recipient is October 5th 2021.
Please send your proposal to:
David Phillips, Executive Director
If applicable, send hard copies to:
Community Coalitions of Idaho
Attn: David Phillips
3313 W. Cherry Lane #647
Meridian, Idaho, 83642